Five ESRC funded place available for PhD courses at Loughborough University
Loughborough University is offering advanced training in the social sciences in five areas, delivered through a series of two-day workshops. Five free places are available to external students on each course supported through ESRC-funded bursaries, covering the cost of travel, subsistence, overnight stay and course fees.
Aimed at doctoral students and early career researchers seeking to develop their methodological expertise, these courses offer innovative and truly advanced content taught by world-leading academics in the respective methods and fields.
The five courses are:
- Researching with Children and Young People in Diverse Socio-spatial Contexts
- Methodological Implications of Critical Realism: Ontology, Method, and Impact in Sport, Management and Economic Analysis
- Methodological Advances in Applied Ethnography
- Advanced Media Content Analysis: Computer Assisted Gathering and Analysis of Texts in Digital Environments
- Applied Conversation Analysis