EUR Research Funding Days
In less than two weeks, the EUR Research Funding Days will occur on 26, 27 and 28 January 2021. Join one or more sessions, such as:
- 26 January (13:30 - 15:00) - Get inspired by experienced laureates' with a keynote speech from Prof Eveline Crone and personal stories of the following researchers: Prof Moniek Buijzen, Prof Thea Hilhorst, Prof Tine de Moor, Dr Jason Pridmore, Prof Maureen Rutten-van Molken, Prof Peter Scholten. > Join this session
- 27 January (9:00 - 12:30) - Training session on Horizon Europe by Dr Sean McCarthy (Hyperion) on the new EU framework program for Research, Horizon Europe 2021-2028, the opportunities for SSH research, the success factors and evaluation criteria. > Join this session
- The newly added session on 27 January (13:30 - 14:30) - Tackling data and integrity – EUR services that can help you. > Join this session
Click here to see a complete overview of panel sessions, lectures and workshops.
You can join one or more sessions. Keep in mind: the interactive workshops have limited available seats.
Join a session
Click here to join a session.
How does it work?
1. Click the link above and go to your favourite session.
2. Click on an empty seat and confirm.
3. Add a picture and professional bio to your profile