Obligatory Ethics review for Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) as of 1 January 2021
Ethical research review is a very useful way to improve the quality of your research, and this type of review is becoming increasingly important in order to meet the requirements of research integrity codes, legal regulations and policies from funders and publishers. As of 1 January 2021 ethical research review will become mandatory for all research activities at ESSB that involve one or more of the following aspects:
- Human beings;
- Potential misuse of research results;
- (Special categories of) personal data;
- Potential conflict of interest;
- Non-EU countries;
- External stakeholders, among which funding organisations;
- Environment, health & safety issues, including potential harm to researchers.
For more information, please see our Ethical and privacy compliance section on this website.