4 February | Award ceremony Graduate School Awards for PhD Excellence
This event has been canceled.
- Date: 4 February (Tuesday) 2020
- Time: 16.00 - 18:30 (including drinks after)
- Location: EUR Woudestein campus Rotterdam (directions) Erasmus Building - Senaatszaal
- Registration: free, fill out the registration form (deadline 29 January)
- Contact: Roos Kemna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +31 (0)10 40 828 40
The Graduate School Awards for PhD Excellence are yearly awarded to further stimulate and reward PhD research. During our award ceremony on February 4 Erasmus school deans and Graduate School dean Liesbet van Zoonen will announce the winning poster, paper, article,thesis, EGSH teacher, PhD supervisor, Impact, PhD colleague.
We look forward to the opportunity to celebrate the quality and diversity of research in our Graduate School.
All Graduate School members are welcome to attend.
15:30-16:00 Doors open
16:05-16:15 Welcome by Graduate School Dean prof.dr. Liesbet van Zoonen
16:15-17:30 Award ceremony by Erasmus school Deans with inbetween:
- A talk by PhD Council chair Femke Vandenberg
- An introduction to PechaKucha by Audrey Esteban
- Pecha Kucha presentations by Caro van der Pluijm and others
17:30-18:30 Drinks (Hall Senaatszaal)
Participating faculties and institutes
- Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (DRIFT)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Faculty of Philosophy (FW)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)
- Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management (ESHPM)
- International Institute of Social Studies (ISS)