Our Graduate School frequently works with Mariette van Staveren who is a highly experienced translator for our diverse fields. The School recommends her as our preferred translator and editor.
Her fees are:
- € 45.- per hour for editing an English paper to the standards of journal publishing, at an average editing speed of 3 to 4 pages per hour, depending on the quality of English.
- € 1016.- to € 1694.- all in, for translating a paper of between 6,000 and 10,000 words;
- € 2550.- to € 3267.-, VAT included, for editing a manuscript of 180 pages;
- € 3403.- to € 4537.-, VAT included, for editing a manuscript of 250 pages;
- € 5930.-, VAT included, for translating a manuscript consisting of 5 articles.
- For the translation of separate chapters or text fragments, her rate is 14 eurocent per word, 21% VAT excluded.
You can contact Mariette directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find Mariette’s full CV here.
And a selection of her translated works here.