The Graduate School adheres to a strict attendance policy.
- Upon enrolment you are expected to attend all sessions.
- Candidates who have not properly enrolled for the course (and, thus, are not on the registration list) will not be admitted to class and will not receive a course certificate
- If you wish to cancel your enrolment, fill in the cancellation form within the deadline. Cancellations via email are not valid.
- If you miss a session, part of a session or cancel after the cancellation deadline, you will:
- be fined an administrative fee
- receive no course certificate
- receive no ECTS credits
Consult our enrolment policy for more information.