The EGSH was the lead partner of an international network of graduate schools: Graduate Spirit. The Graduate Spirit Innovation Menu is now available! Please check and use our innovations with respect to the employability of PhDs, the improvement of supervision, the do’s and don’ts of e-learning and the creation of safe work and study environments.
We welcome you to the Erasmus Graduate School of Social Sciences and the Humanities (EGSH). We host over 500 PhD candicates at our lively, spacious campuses in the cosmopolitan cities of Rotterdam and The Hague.
We offer dozens of courses to nurture innovative and interdisciplinary research excellence. The diverse international backgrounds of our candidates enhance a vibrant academic community.
The EGSH is a joint venture of:
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil)
- International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) in The Hague
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)
- The Dutch Research Institute For Transitions (DRIFT)
We are happy to offer the workshop Open Science Framework: A hands-on tutorial! This workshop is aimed at researchers from all disciplines and career stages who wish to learn how to use the OSF for their own work. Free for PhD candidates!
This news feed contains useful information related to the Corona crisis.
Please take note of the latest on-campus Corona measures in this document:
For the latest national news on the Corona virus please visit:
And for EUR news on the virus:
As part of the active implementation of the duties of care as outlined in the Netherlands Code of Conduct for Research Integrity Erasmus University has developed a digital version of the well-known Dilemma Game.